Kabbee, London’s leading licensed minicab comparison and booking app has launched a provocative hyperlocal advertising campaign instructing locals to ‘Get out of Shoreditch’.
The award-winning app aggregates 70 licensed minicab fleets throughout London, putting almost 10,000 minicabs at its users’ fingertips, giving them a range of options, including cheapest, closest, top-rated and premium minicabs to choose from.
Kabbee’s hundreds of thousands of users span every Greater London postcode, so the aim is to get the attention of each district, one at a time, and encourage them to explore more of London – via minicabs.
- Date: 17th May – 1st June
- Media owner: King Media
- Location: Shoreditch High Street, EC2A 3EJ
- Size: 100 metres squared
Kabbee’s Director of Marketing, Cristina Astorri comments on the campaign: “We’re waiting with baited breath to see how Shoreditch lovers will react to our provocative advertising campaign. People who spend a lot of time there often spend very little time anywhere else, so we would like to offer an alternative way to explore other new interesting places.”
Antidote’s Deputy Creative Director, Teddy Keen led the campaign, he comments: “This execution conveys Kabbee as an app that helps people explore more of London outside of the area they call home, in this case Shoreditch.“
“People who spend a lot of time in Shoreditch, often spend very little time anywhere else. Even those of us who love Shoreditch know that the place has become a cliché. It’s good to be reminded that there is a friendly escape button in the form of Kabbee.”
The thought-provoking out-of-home campaign will roll out across London over the next 12 months.
For more information please contact the Kabbee press office at Sense Communications at email@example.com or call 0203 551 3954.
Notes to Editor
- Kabbee is a licensed minicab price comparison and booking service available in London as an iPhone, Android and Blackberry 10 app and at Kabbee.com.
- Kabbee lets users instantly compare quotes from 70 leading London fleets – based on time, location and type of car – and then book and pay by cash, card or pre-paid account. This saves passengers time and money and increases fleet efficiency.
- Kabbee was launched in June 2011 and has had around 400,000 app downloads to date.
- Kabbee was recently named as a ‘Future 50 Brand’ by Real Business, for being one of Britain’s most exciting and disruptive new businesses.
- Kabbee incentivises its users to earn credit with its Free Cabs programme. By simply sharing their referral code the user gets £10 free credit for any friend who makes their first new account booking and their friend will automatically get £10 free credit too! Please refer to full T&Cs.