Kabbee, the multi-award-winning minicab price comparison and booking app, has launched a brand new version of their iOS app, to transform the cab booking experience for over 400,000 existing Kabbee iOS users.
The new version of the app, available to install on the Apple Store today was built following extensive customer research. With a fresh interface, the overall design has been refurbished to ensure that the app is more intuitive, faster, smoother, and more personalised than ever.
Whilst booking, frequent and favourite addresses will now appear as map markers to create a customized London map for each user. The address search bar has also been improved, with shortcuts to London’s airports, stations and nearby addresses. Once the user has booked their journey, they will receive helpful tips on meeting points and live arrival updates, powered by Kabbee’s GPS technology.
Launched in 2011, Kabbee enables its 600K+ users to select from over 50 fleets and 8000 cars, and pay for their journey via cash, card or account. There is also now a card scanning option for easy credit / debit card input.
The Kabbee app is available to download on iOS today and existing users can update to the latest version from the Apple Store.
Justin Peters, Kabbee’s CEO & Founder comments on the new app launch: “We’ve spent over £2m on technology to build a scalable aggregator platform, and our dedicated product and development team have been working on this new app for 12 months, to make it your essential London travel companion.”
For more information please contact Tashia at Sense Communications at email@example.com or call 0203 551 3954.
-Notes to Editor-
- Kabbee is a licensed minicab price comparison and booking service available in London as an app on iPhone, Android, Blackberry 10 app, Windows Phone 8, and at Kabbee.com.
- Kabbee lets users instantly compare quotes from more than 50 leading London fleets – based on price, time, location and type of car – and then book and pay by cash, card or pre-paid account. This saves passengers time and money and increases fleet efficiency.
- Kabbee was launched in June 2011 and has had more than 585,000 app downloads to date.
- Kabbee won the UK Mobile App & Design Awards for ‘Best Startup App’ in June 2014.
- Kabbee was recently named as a ‘Future 50 Brand’ by Real Business, for being one of Britain’s most exciting and disruptive new businesses.
- Kabbee won Bronze for ‘Best Travel & Tourism App’, as voted for by The Appys Awards 2014.